MRcosmetica.com is owned by MRCosmética - Mª José Oliveira con NIF PT212497332 company located in the Rua Álvaro Pires de Miranda Lt2 R/C 2415-369 from Leiria in Portugal
At MRCosmetica we value the trust of our customers and those who visit us through our page www.mrcosmetica.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). For us, the privacy of your data is very important, for this reason MRCosmetica has implemented several physical, electronic and procedural measures, which allow you to safeguard your privacy and ensure that your data is treated in accordance with your purposes and rights that the legislation enshrines.
- Visit our Website;
- Register to get an account;
- Buy our products;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters;
- They respond to inquiries;
- They contact us, for example, by phone, email, letter or by submitting a form on our website;
- Other situations where Users freely and spontaneously provide their personal data to MRCosmetica.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?The entity responsible for processing the personal data of our customers and visitors is MRCosmetica, headquartered at Rua Álvaro Pires de Miranda Lote 2 R/C C 2415-369
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?MRCosmetica collects all the personal data that the User voluntarily provides to us when registering on our website or performing a transaction through it, as well as others related to the processing of your order.
The personal data collected includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal information: Name and surname, date of birth, gender, email address, password, billing and shipping address (including postal code, city, district and country), phone/mobile number , tax identification number;
- History of purchases and payments: type and quantity of products ordered, reference, date and order status, order value, payment information;
- Use and access data: IP addresses, details about devices, which products you have viewed and which are placed in your "cart", if you accessed our page through another reference or through a link in a promotional email or advertisement.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The personal data provided when you register on our Website will be used in the processing of your orders, to make your payment, to communicate with the User about the status of your orders and other requests for information related to our products and services , to send commercial communication about our products and services, to carry out product returns and customer support requests, as well as to inform the withdrawal of our products from the market.
We will use usage and access data to monitor website usage and performance to learn more about how people use the website and thereby improve our products and services.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAWhen a User makes a purchase at MRCosmetica, in “legal” terms he is entering into a contract. In order to comply with our part of the contract, we need to process your personal data.
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the processing of personal data must have a legal basis that legitimizes it, which may be, among others:
- Compliance with legal obligations: When processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or an imperative requirement that is applicable to us;
- Fulfillment of a contract: When the treatment is necessary for the execution, execution and management of the contract entered into with MRCosmetica;
- Consent: When your consent is express, free, informed, specific and unambiguous for one or more specific purposes;
- Legitimate interests: When processing is necessary to carry out or fulfill a legitimate interest of ours or other third parties (such as business partners, suppliers, customers, end customers, government agencies or courts).
WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?MRCosmetica does not sell or sell your information to third parties. However, it contracts the provision of services to third parties, such as the management, storage and maintenance of the Website, IT support, advertising, payment service providers and delivery companies. These service providers only have access to personal data necessary for the performance of their functions and are not authorized to use or disclose your personal data for other purposes without your prior authorization. Furthermore, MRCosmetica requires these service providers to implement and apply security measures to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data.
Within MRCosmetica, employees who need it to comply with contractual/pre-contractual and legal procedures or obligations have access to their data.
We may disclose your information to other companies in connection with any merger, acquisition, insolvency or other event, in which case we will only disclose your information to the extent necessary.
In accordance with current legislation, we may share personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or, if necessary, for legal action.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?MRCosmetica fully understands the importance of data security and intends to make every effort so that the use of the Website is as secure as possible. We remind you, however, that despite all our efforts to protect your personal data against possible risks and potential exposures, there is no absolute security on the Internet.
The User is responsible for preserving the confidentiality of his/her password and User account, and is equally responsible for all acts performed through the use of his/her password or User account. The User may change their password as often as they wish by following the instructions presented for this purpose in their personal area.
When you place orders or access your account data, we use appropriate strict procedures to protect your personal data. In addition, we have implemented security and precautionary measures against unauthorized access or disclosure, using a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
HOW HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?In accordance with applicable data retention policies and/or legislation in force, we do not retain your data for longer than necessary for the legally permissible purposes for which it was collected.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such revocation will not affect the legality of the treatment prior to the revocation of consent.
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, MRCosmetica guarantees the holders of personal data the following rights:
- Right of Access: The holder has the right to request confirmation that their personal data are being processed, to access their personal data and to receive information on the terms of the processing of their personal data.
- Right of Rectification: The holder has the right to request the rectification of their personal data if the information is not correct or to request that incomplete personal data be completed.
- Right to Oblivion: The holder has the right to request to delete or delete their personal data, provided that there are no valid grounds for its conservation.
- Right to Portability: the holder has the right to receive personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to Limitation: the holder has the right to request a restriction on the processing of his/her personal data. In that case, the respective data will be marked and can only be processed by us for certain purposes
- Right to Withdraw Consent or Right to Oppose: The holder has the right to oppose or withdraw his consent, at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data based solely on said consent, namely in the case of data processing for marketing purposes, provided that there are no legitimate interests that prevail over their interests, rights and freedoms.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: The holder has the right not to be subject to any decision taken solely on the basis of the automated processing of his personal data, including the definition of profiles, which have effects in his legal sphere or that significantly affects you in a similar way;
- Right to complain: The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Please be advised that the above mentioned rights may be limited in accordance with applicable (national) data protection legislation.
What are Cookies?Cookie is a small file that is placed on the computer of those who visit us and serves to identify the computer in question. These files do not contain any personal information other than your IP and are used solely for security reasons and for statistical purposes. However, if you choose not to enable cookies on the website, it may result in your inability to access some areas of the website or receive personalized information.
Which Cookies do we use?
- Personalization Cookies: These are session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary to identify and provide the requested services. The information obtained through them is handled only by MRCosmetica;
- Statistics Cookies: Those that are treated well by us or by third parties (Google Analytics), allow us to graphically quantify the number of users and carry out statistical analysis of the use and service offered. Allow to improve the provision of products or services offered.
How to set Cookies in the following browsers?
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla .org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-that-websites-store-on-s
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com /en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
For clarification If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us through our contacts:
Address: Rua Álvaro Pires de Miranda lote2 R/C C 2415-369 Leiria
Company invoicing data: Maria José Oliveira Ribeiro, nif:212497332
Love it, or it’s on us.
Here’s why we know you will.
Try Feals risk-free
Free shipping and free returns.
No fuzzy haze
Feel better and keep a clear head.
All natural ingredients
Grown with care by US farmers.
Ships to all 50 states
No Rx prescription needed.
"Every bottle is quality-tested to the
"One of the most effective
at calming my anxiety."
6000+ 5-star reviews
"This stuff definitely works."
" Designed to take the
guesswork out of dosage."
Helping people manage anxiety, pain, and
Quiet your mind and
calm the storm.
Ease your pain and
soothe your joints.
Sleep tight and wake
REINVENTING THE MASS SKINCARE MODEL
You're more than
a skin type.
No more putting your skin into a one-size-fits- all box. We redesigned the mass skincare model to put you at the center of it.
Our personalized approach identifies your unique needs through an online skin assessment, pairs you with a made-for-you serum, and empowers you with the tools to build your best routine each month.
How do I use Feats?
Because everyone is different, Feals is not one-size-fits-all. We have some usage recommendations for first timers to help you feel like yourself again.
Discover Your Strength
Why stress over the perfect strength when
you can try them all.